If you’ve gotten to this page, you have probably been shopping around for a good web designer, or a good web design company, for a while. If that is so, read on.
There’s something that separates us from the rest of the local web design / development community:
We have 20 years of teaching experience.
Our founder Tom Ossa is a former technology trainer for Rockland BOCES, and has baked education into everything we do, including educating our clients.
When your web project is done – we train you how to use your website, and continually promote it so that you can get the best business use out of it.
You also receive a comprehsive user manual and video tutorials, with all the essentials you need in order to maintain your website. That’s in addition to the security and data backup you get when you host your website with RocklandWeb.com.
So, if you choose RocklandWeb to build your new site, we will meet with you to make the final adjustments and launch of your site. The meeting will include:
- Minor adjustments of the site design, such as colors, layout and site map
- Import of additional content, such as text, images or YouTube videos
- Setup of email addresses for your company (optional)
- Training on how to use your new website
- Basic advice on how to market your new website, and generate more sales
To learn more about how we perform this very unique service, please fill out the contact form to the right, or call us!